International Marketing Co-ordinator #Global #Fashion #Brand
Temp International Marketing Co-ordinator #Global #Fashion #Brand needed asap.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To help co-ordinate and develop all brand marketing initiatives for a global fashion brand in international markets.
* Work with International Marketing Manager to help develop the Global Marketing Strategy with all international partners (Wholesale & Franchise) to build the brands in existing and new markets.
* Work with partners on delivery of the Global Marketing strategy across both brands
* Support integrated campaigns with key internal stakeholders - Digital/Social, PR, Creative etc. to ensure campaign message is consistently delivered with impact to our demographic.
* Work closely with franchise partners on the development of bespoke campaigns to support local marketing initiatives across in store, social media, advertising, PR and events.
* Support franchise partners on delivery of marketing activity to support new store openings/mods * Co-ordinating new market entry strategies
* Come up with new ideas and initiatives to support partners marketing plans
* Ensure all partner's marketing activity is monitored, in-line with plans & is brand appropriate
* Project manage key brand campaigns, ensuring projects are completed in line with project objectives and delivering on KPIs.
* Support International Marketing Manager in developing international social strategies & campaigns
* Log and monitor agreed budgets for projects and administer the purchase order system, identifying cost saving opportunities where possible.
* Monitor, police and feedback on local social media channels in market. Support Franchise partners on maximising fans, reach and engagement.
* Brainstorming ideas to build and grow international social presence and increase fan growth in key markets
* Co-ordinate relevant content for all partners and update on the asset management system
* Brief creative teams on all international content requirements from brand photoshoots within agreed timescales
* Manage all shoot proformas and ensure completion by the appropriate internal teams
* Manage International marketing calendar and update regularly
* Produce and manage critical paths for all international marketing campaigns
* Ensure partners monthly reports are up-to-date and results are collated
* Organize regular meetings and catch ups with key internal teams
* Compile quarterly International Marketing update
* Monitor competitor activity to ensure all DP activity remains current and relevant, and best practise is adopted SKILLS /
* Background in fashion / retail / agency working within in store, social, advertising and/or digital departments.
* Awareness and understanding of delivering 360 degree marketing campaigns.
* Strong interest and passion for fashion, lifestyle, music etc.
* Excellent presentation, communication and time management skills
* Resourceful, always seeking to maximise new opportunities
* Ability to combine a creative approach with commerciality
* Strong team player and willing to support the team on other projects that benefit the wider marketing objectives
* A self starter and motivator with the ability to work on own initiative as well as on larger team projects and campaigns
* Franchise partners
* Wholesale partners
* International B&M teams
* Marketing team
170 to 200 per day, start ASAP and work on-site 5 days per week.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.