B2B Marketing Manager - German & French
Fluency in both French and German are essential for this role.
My client are in the research space, and are looking for a confident B2B Marketing Manager who has native proficiency in both French and German. You will need to have exceptional copy writing and creative skills and be able to put them into practice across a number of high profile, integrated B2B campaigns, helping to extend the brand's reputation among their clients, who are some of Europe's most prominent brands.
* Plan, develop and execute annual marketing plans to increase brand awareness.
* Deliver full schedule of cross-channel communications, including strategic messaging, creative concepts, execution of campaigns and production of digital and printed sales materials.
* Initiate and deliver multiple content marketing initiatives throughout the year, including webinars, white papers, infographics and digital marketing campaigns.
* Prepare and track the Marketing budget, expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on programme objectives and industry norms.
* Organise exposure at key events, client seminars and exhibitions.
* Manage the recruitment of interns and provide mentoring, support and guidance. This role will manage two marketing interns.
* Extensive experience in developing and executing lead-generation focussed marketing initiatives.
* Experience of managing external agencies, partners and vendors.
* A marketing or business-related degree or CIM post graduate degree (or equivalent).
* The ability to translate brand/marketing strategies into appropriate and effective marketing programmes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including campaign copy-writing.
* Strong problem solving, analysis, prioritisation, tactical execution and planning skills.
Native level English, German and French language skills are required. Experience of budgeting and
inbound/content marketing is also necessary.
If you are interested in this role, please apply, or get in touch with Raoul Rechnitz: