Central London N1 | Strategic Marketing Agency | £40k - £45k
One of London's fastest-growing marketing agencies is looking to further bolster its Strategy & Insight department by welcoming a Research Manager to the fold.
Without a doubt this agency is proving a force to be reckoned with. Since launching a few short years ago, their approach and quality of work has struck a cord with their (now burgeoning) client portfolio of global B2B technology brands. 2017 was excellent and 2018 set be even stronger - they have a fantastic team in place, plenty of work to be getting on with and are now looking to build out their Planning capability even further.
As Research Manager you will take a pivotal role in managing and overseeing a plethora of primary and secondary research projects. You'll have the opportunity to manage projects from start to finish, ultimately producing high quality reports and insights that will help shape marketing strategy.
Our client's ideal applicant looks like this:
- Proven experience in market research, analysis, report writing and presenting
- Some experience in the B2B/Technology/IT market would be ideal
- Clear experience and training in qualitative and/or quantitative methodologies
- A genuine desire to work in a creative marketing agency environment
Salary and benefits
- Salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000
- Additional agency benefits
- Flexible working considered
We'd love to hear from you - just apply and we'll go from there.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.