Data Planners play a key role in our Data and Insight team, using data profiling techniques to help the wider agency and our clients understand their target audience, find new prospects and engage with customers more efficiently.
We have a great opportunity to join the team as a Data Planner, where you will interrogate available data to derive and present actionable insight, to inform and influence the creative work of the agency.
What you will do…
- Manage the insight requirements across a number of the agency’s key client accounts. Interrogating multiple data sources to understand customer demographics and behaviours
- Create and deliver insight in an understandable and engaging way to both clients and internal teams
- Build trust and understanding with key clients, engendering confidence in the agency’s insight offering
- Combine datasets, be familiar with match keys and creating relationships between datasets, to build a full picture
- Create simple and powerful illustrations of insight, using mapping and data visualisation tools such as Power BI to create great insight
- Present insight that will answer questions and drive client profitability and marketing strategy success
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have gained experience in a similar, fast paced client facing role, either within an agency environment or client role.
- You will be naturally curious, with a willingness to let the data speak for itself
- You’ll be a genius problem solver, and have a real desire to unearth the answer, with the ability to share your findings with clients and colleagues
- Excellent presentation skills are a must, you’ll need to be engaging and present with confidence
- Solid understanding of Data analysis tools within MS Excel
- A working knowledge of SQL would be great too.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 16th March 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.