Account Director - Branding Agency - Central London
Account Director - Branding Agency - £60k + bonus +bens
TCM are working with a fast growing Branding agency with global clients that sit within the internal communication space and are owned by a technology business. Due to growth they are looking for an AD.
Lovely people, MD is easy to work with, inspiring and really friendly, which filters into the fabric and culture of the agency. They have a flat structure with can do approach.
To take responsibility and accountability for the success of key clients, leading and developing relationships, delivering successful employer brand building, talent engagement strategies, and maximising revenues. Play a lead role in continuing to build and develop the reputation in the market with the aim of increasing their market share.
- Lead, develop and retain high value client relationships
- Work with the client and assist them in setting and delivering their overall brand building, talent attraction and employee engagement strategies.
- Understand when to bring in wider agency expertise to support (Strategic Consultant, Head of Social, Creative Director etc.)
- Understand in detail the architecture, role and impact of Brand, EVP, Employee Engagement and Internal Comms
- Understand both global and local trends that impact on the acquisition and retention of talent.
- Communicate and liaise with colleagues across the agency, ensuring an ongoing exchange and sharing of Understand in detail the architecture, role and impact of Brand, EVP, Employee Engagement and Internal Comms
- Understand both global and local trends that impact on the acquisition and retention of talent
- Work with the Head of Client Services to identify target clients and create a strategy in order to win new business
- Support and attend new business pitches and presentations
- Experience of managing and delivering large scale employer brand, employee engagement and attraction strategies/projects
- Track record of managing and developing relationships - internally and externally
- Understanding of the employer branding market particularly EVP development and Employee Engagement
- Proven track record of business development
- Project management skills across brand, advertising, experiential, OOH.
- Strong commercial focus gained in a client/customer-focused environment
- Experience of managing budgets
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams
- Highly-developed interpersonal, influencing, problem solving and presentation skills