Global Account Manager
A seriously cool opportunity to work in one of the trendiest cities in Europe, AMSTERDAM.
WORKING ON A GLOBAL SPORTS BRAND!
Perfect for someone looking to take that step up to Manager level. Apply now!!
This media agency is part of a top flight global network and boasts an impressive client list as well as an excellent digital media division with specialists covering all disciplines.
The culture they have is inclusive, supportive and fun. It’s not a great big corporate agency set up full of politics, but it is a genuinely exciting place to work and affords people there brilliant career progression opportunities.
The benefits offered to employees are among the most generous of all agencies and represent how seriously they take the business of nurturing their talent.
The global account manager will be joining a diverse team of international ambitious individuals within a successful and thriving network. As the Global Account Manager you will be working as an extension of a Global Network Client team in the Amsterdam hub, overseeing day-to-day digital activation responsibilities on a key EMEA client.
• You will be responsible for the overall planning and activation of digital activations
• Negotiation, buying, activation & reporting of central campaigns… including programmatic display, programmatic video and vendor direct partnerships
• Identifying and recommending partnerships for the entire EMEA region
• Proactive recommendations to client about how to advance their digital capabilities, creation of digital data roadmap, execution of development plans; including bringing in internal practices (centres of excellence) as needed for incremental projects and support
• Campaign tracking, optimisation, and post-campaign analysis
A highly collaborative individual who possesses a creative mind-set with a keen desire to succeed.
• Excellent negotiation capability
• Communication skills, dynamic, flexible, proactive
• Ability to build strong and excellent client relationships
• More than 4 years of experience as a media planner, with multiple years of digital activation experience in a managerial role