Category Insight Analyst | Clientside | FTSE 100 company
Category Insight Analyst | Clientside | FTSE 100 company - up to £35k
This role is an excellent opportunity for an agency-side researcher who is looking to make the move clientside and take the next step in their career. The client is a retail giant who are looking to bring in a talented individual in their category team.
The role is varied. you would be responsible for analysing the different categories on their performance. It's a diverse role that works in collaboration with the internal teams, making sure that everyone is kept up to date with what produts are performing well and what are not.
Required skills / experience:
- Experience of conducting, analysing and reporting consumer research projects
- Able to manage both Ad-hoc and continuous research experience, using multiple data sources (Kantar, IRI etc.)
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Ideally worked with retail / fmcg / food clients
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Be an expert in Advanced Excel
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment with lots of responsibility
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply now to find out more!