Senior Account Manager - Brand Agency
Senior Account Manager - Branding Agency - 40k - £45k + bonus +bens
TCM are working with a fast growing Branding agency with global clients that sit within the internal communication space and are owned by a technology business. Due to growth they are looking for a Senior Account Manager.
Lovely people, MD is easy to work with, inspiring and really friendly which filters into the fabric and culture of the agency. They have a flat structure with can do approach.
- Lead the client relationship and client strategy for a number of assigned clients, with support of the Client Partners and Director of Client Development & Relationships.
- Support the Client Partners and Director of Client Development & Relationships in the management of key client accounts.
- Provide support on new business opportunities (pitches, RFP’s, RFI’s etc.).
- Take and write briefs from clients and translate them into written briefs for creative development - this will involve attending external client briefing meetings and presentations.
- Work with the project management team to co-ordinate the production of client work –– to ensure delivery to agreed costs and timescales.
- Support the Client Partners and Director of Client Development & Relationships on key client relationships and complex, multi service line projects.
- Take ownership of allocated client relationships, acting as the day-to-day point of contact for service delivery; understand clients’ short and longer-term goals and objectives, and challenging clients to ensure the best outcomes
- Take a proactive approach to client management, pre-empting any issues; and anticipating future requirements
- Attend client meetings, to discuss, plan and review specific service requirements
- Provide support on new business tenders and pitches and attend, where appropriate, new business presentations/ pitches
- Help achieve client (overall and specific service line) income targets.
- Fully understand the amount of time and costs it will take to deliver against client expectations so they are recovering effectively on all work.
- Ensure that all work is billed accurately and on time.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving, customer/client-focused environment and experience of managing multiple stakeholders at a senior level
- Knowledge employer brand/ recruitment marketing through work based experience- either in-house or agency
- Ideally, experience of delivering advertising and communications, digital, social and print projects