Client Services Director - Agency - Branding/Partnership - Entertainment Division
Client Services Director - Branding/Partnerships – Entertainment Marketing
TCM are working with an amazing agency who are hooked into the world of modern culture and entertainment - with a client roster to die for. The Client Services Director position is newly created due to internal restructure.
This agency is a great place to work, full of creativity, energy and are known for amazing partnerships.
As a Director you will fluent in the combined services across the agencies core business areas.
The role will cover: Team Leadership, Client Management, Strategy and Project Leadership and New Business Development.
- Overseeing finance/budgeting of the Entertainment and Marketing division
- Be aware of all Entertainment Marketing projects and financial pipeline
- Be directly responsible for those reporting into you
- Create a productive workflow between departments
- Help determine and sign off on work allocation within your team to ensure everyone’s time and workload is balanced and managed efficiently and playing to people’s strengths
- Ensure all internal and client facing deliverable output is correct, completed and signed off
- Develop systems and tracking processes as required to manage jobs and stay up to date with new social developments and KPI developments to add into our tracking
- Ensure teams are tracking all social data required for project
- Managing and ensuring a ‘Wash up’ is carried out on every job
- You will be expected to show continued drive to grow agency services offering and deliver new clients.
- Work closely with the MD to build new business opportunities
- You will be responsible for hands-on leadership and execution of strategic projects across the board, including strategic client management and presentations
- Work closely with Group Strategy Director on strategy and execution for all projects
General skills and Requirements:
- Significant Entertainment/Branding/Partnership experience. (agency or client side)
- Marketing & Influencer knowledge preferred
- Must be meticulous with record keeping and high-level keynote presentation skills
- A strong leader with a proven ability to influencer and motivate others at the executive level whilst also being a team player
- Ability to communicate conceptual and strategic thinking plans with executives across the business and deliver the company’s direction and objectives to team members