Global Head of Client Marketing Insights
A challenging role for an established Interim Head of Client Marketing Insights to join a global organisation at the heart of a transformation journey on an initial 3 month contract.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Strategy team to support the Global Marketing Executive Committee and three regional CMOs in the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy
- Establish global centre of excellence for procurement and integration of insights (client and market) based on primary and secondary research sources and analytics, defining best practice and working with the regional CMOs to establish effective processes, maximize economies of scale, identify skill gaps and develop talent
- Develop and deliver an effective global insight framework and specific research programmes supporting brand, marketing and client experience development, leading regional teams in the delivery of local components, ensuring effective communication and high value across the organisation
- Support Head of Global Brand to define and develop a well-understood global brand with an increasingly distinctive client experience, generating strong preference and driving global assets under management market share
- Partner with Head of Global Brand to define a high-value, strongly-differentiated global client experience blueprint in line with the brand strategy, and work with the organization to implement this across diverse business channels
- Play the lead role in helping the organization become more familiar and competent in the recognition and use of effective client and market insights in decision-making, with the aim of turning this into an area of future advantage
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 10 years' experience in commissioning and managing multi-market qualitative and quantitative research programmes
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience in managing global brands
- Experience in managing client experience and client satisfaction
This role will move quickly so if you are an immediately available and experienced insights professional then apply today!