Artworker - FMCG
Artworker - FMCG
A talented Artworker is needed to join the marketing and design team for one of the UK's largest kitchenware companies, based just on the outskirts of Birmingham. Expect a fast paced, exciting role creating print artwork for packaging and marketing materials across multiple brand styles.
Founded in 1850, this established family run business has a number of well-known and respected consumer brands that distribute and develop products to high street retailers, department stores and mail order companies both within the UK and internationally. With over 4000 products and a regular launch list of over 700 products per year, this exciting company now has an opportunity for an enthusiastic Artworker with an eye for design to join the team.
Working alongside three Graphic Designers / Artworkers and a number of marketing staff, you will be tasked with print artwork generation on inhouse and 3rd party packaging and marketing materials. Whether you are working to brand guidelines whilst being creative in your application; generating hundreds of pack artworks, working on brochures, digital and print advertisements and POS, or supporting the team with designing exhibition graphics, you will utilise your skills within an exciting, fast paced and sometimes frenetic environment at the front line of new product launches.
To qualify... You need to have had significant previous Artwork experience and your CV / Portfolio needs to demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering multiple artwork projects;
- Excellent Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills;
- Experience and understanding of artworking, printing and packaging development;
- Some knowledge / understanding of print processes;
- The ability to show examples of successfully completed artwork projects across multiple media;
- You are buzzing with energy and creative ideas;
- A keen eye for detail and very high standards;
- Self-motivation with good prioritisation and time management skills;
- The ability to develop and work within brand guidelines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return, you will be joining a friendly team, passionate about the products they make and the way they make them. They look for people that share this passion and who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding environment.