Head of Project Management (Delivery)
NEW JOB- Head of Project Management is needed to ensure the smooth running of our clients projects through a solutions-focused approach to project delivery in an award-winning & fast growing business. You will be a leader for the Project Management team of up to five people and the link between the leadership and the PM team.
Our client is an online resource providing trends, data, insight, training, inspiration, case studies and 'how to guides' for brands and agencies to achieve digital excellence based in Central London. This role sits within their Capability and Advisory department.
* To continually develop and improve project processes to ensure all fit the evolving business needs of the team and clients. Within this you will be responsible for the prioritisation of all products and services, including the effective re-purposing of existing resources & creation of new ones where necessary.
* Be the first point of contact for all client briefs in order to recommend a clear approach and / or allocate to a suitably experienced member of the PM team to take scoping and project planning forward in support of the senior team.
* Comfortable & verbally fluent in both Digital and Marketing, and able to demonstrate natural proactivity and instinctive team building skills. Demonstrating daily that you are happy being close to clients and consultants alike & be unphased in networking and presenting to clients when asked.
* Responsible for instilling commercial mindedness into the PM & Consultant teams alike to ensure there is a formal process to capture and handover new commercial opportunities and that it is adhered to. You will additionally check progress against these opportunities to ensure all work runs on time and in budget, as well as ensuring future opportunities are identified and mined.
* Responsible for the financial management of projects, including full budgetary control ensuring project time is tracked properly and reconciled regularly. Using the data available this role will be expected to find ways to improve our offering and ways of working & be responsible for leading our use of SalesForce as a key tool. Fully Budget aware and able to participate fully in the weekly senior team Budget tracking meetings.
* Responsible for ensuring projects are quoted and delivered with appropriate cost and time-scale contingencies built in. Fully understand the importance of accurate project planning in terms of forecasted revenue recognition and management of the team and the client base accordingly
* Responsible for ensuring best practice project management principles are followed and embedded by the UK team.
* Responsible for the design and implementation of end to end processes to ensure efficient scoping and delivery of projects with first class customer experience. This will include, but should not be limited to:
* Standardised approaches to scoping requirements and building out project plans
* Feedback capture (client and consultant)
* PM to Sales teams handovers
* Formal capture and tracking of progress against additional commercial opportunities identified
* Management of the scope of projects ensuring scope creep is mitigated
* Instinctive and natural passion for Digital, Marketing & Creativity.
* Proven track record either client or agency-side with a strong understanding of market dynamics & Marketing.
* Entrepreneurial flair and passion that enables a positive and determined approach to projects.
* Self-motivated and capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions and ensure exceptional culture of client-service.
* Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker.
* Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual).
* Proven team player, both as a leader and participant.
* Positive attitude to dealing with people.
* Intuitive and restless networker.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent financial skills
Please register your interest for a complete spec. We regret that due to anticipated high number of applicants, we are only able to contact successful candidates.