Digital Analytics Manager
The Digital Analytics Manager will lead the roadmap, planning and rollout plan to implement Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
The client is based in London and seeking a Digital Analytics Manager, a very established Charity going through intense digital transformation and growth. Not for Profit and Charities sector.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Analytics Manager based in London are as follows:
- You will be expected to be hands-on in your approach, defining the roadmap and then working alongside your support and developers to implement against the plan.
- You should have hands-on experience delivering enterprise level analytics rollouts.
- You will lead the roadmap, planning and rollout plan to implement Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You will do the technical implementation for both GA and GTM - potentially working on a migration from the free version of Google Analytics to the premium version.
- Work with search agencies to implement best practice in campaign tagging and tracking.
- You will be the subject matter expert and point of contact for all analysis of digital activities including websites, mobile, strategic projects, social media, email and search.
- You will help shape the future state strategy for analytics
- You will liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- Lead on use of Google Analytics within Digital; This includes leading developers and agencies in code implementation and custom tracking.
The successful Digital Analytics Manager will have the following skills:
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Tag management and implementation experience.
- In depth, and expert knowledge of using tracking tools: Google Analytics; Google. Search Console; Google Tag Manager; Google Data Studio; Search metrics; social. listening platforms; Visual Website Optimiser; Hotjar.
This is a 6 month contract with scope to be extended paying up to £55,000 P/A, candidates may also be considered on a day rate basis.