Service Design Manager
A global insurance provider is looking for a new Service Design Manager to join their design and insights team, based in London and the Home Counties.
You will be experienced in leading projects to design solutions that improve how this client meets their customer’s needs. You will work as part of multidisciplinary and collaborative teams to deliver user centered solutions based on research and insight.
If you have experience working as part of a corporate design team or part of a consulting practice working face-to-face with corporate customers to solve their design challenges then we would love to hear from you.
Financial Services experience would be preferred, but is not essential to join this client. You will be the type of person who is able to work in fast moving environments and have experience in designing and delivering new customer experiences and journeys from problem identification through to solution.
You’ll be adept at understanding and assessing customers’ or intermediary’s needs, behaviours and preferences and building enhanced experiences, journeys and overall propositions, beyond product. You will also need to have excellent communication skills, so you can express your ideas clearly to the rest of the team and bring the right people together.
- Identify priority improvements across the end to end user journey to deliver great brand experiences that address customer needs.
- Drive a customer focused agenda that demonstrates business benefits of evolved customer experiences
- Understand your customer’s needs, often partnering with them to co-create innovative solutions.
- Nurture, develop and inspire your team to become better designers and produce great results.
- Project planning and administration for strategic design projects, including articulating the value and appropriateness of different methods that will bring value to particular projects.
- Running strategic design projects day-to-day
- Planning and conducting qualitative research - synthesising large bodies of research data to provide insights and identify opportunities.
- Facilitate and contribute to the generation, critique and iteration of services and products across various touch points, channels and entire eco-systems.
- Presenting and sharing ideas with people from all backgrounds
- Finding ways to help hear and see customer’s stories and take action from them using tailored artefacts such as presentations, reports, visual maps, interactive channels, animations and videos.
- Drive the delivery of customer experience improvements from idea through to reality by engaging and partnering with relevant stakeholders
- Design solution approach to address customers issues and pain points.
There is a generous benefits package with this role, including bonus, company car and defined contribution pension scheme. The client are committed to continuous improvement and offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work alongside a talented, innovative and friendly team then send us your CV today.