Are you an immediately available Retail Marketing Manager looking for your next move into a leading UK charity?
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen within a central London charity where you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of marketing programmes in order to generate targeted income. You will also be responsible for customer retention as well as the acquisition of new customers and supporters.
Your role will involve:
- Developing and managing all marketing campaigns, liason with external marketing agencies and ensuring all campaigns meet the regulations.
- Investigating new ways of promoting the charities products, and implementing new ways for customers to give via other fundraising products.
- Defining the marketing budget, ensuring expenditure control of all marketing campaigns projects.
- Maximising income and engagement from existing customers and acquiring new supporter data to acquire new customers.
- Developing and cultivating new partnerships with external suppliers and agencies.
- Experience within a similar marketing role, including full project management of integrated direct marketing, advertising and customer communications particularly in fundraising and/or retail campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of effective marketing and advertising techniques across various fundraising and/or retail environments.
- Proven ability to identify marketing needs for multiple sales channels.
- Experience of the tactical implementation of Campaign Marketing activities, including planning, A/B testing, producing marketing materials, reviewing and campaign evaluation and post-campaign analysis.
This role is looking for an immediate start so please get in touch ASAP to hear further details.