Global Head of Client Marketing Insights
A challenging role for an established Interim Head of Client Marketing Insights to join a global organisation at the heart of a transformation journey on an initial 3 month contract.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work as part of the Global Marketing team to support the Global Executive Committee and regional CMOs in the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy
- Establish global centre of excellence for procurement and integration of insights (client and market) defining best practice
- working with the regional CMOs to establish effective processes, maximize economies of scale, identify skill gaps and develop talent
- Develop and deliver an effective global insight framework and specific research programmes supporting brand, marketing and client experience development, leading regional teams in the delivery of local components
- Support Head of Global Brand to define and develop a well-understood global brand with an increasingly distinctive client experience
- Define a high-value, strongly-differentiated global client experience blueprint in line with the brand strategy, and work with the organization to implement this across diverse business channels
- Play the lead role in helping the organization become more familiar and competent in the recognition and use of effective client and market insights in decision-making, with the aim of turning this into an area of future advantage
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 10 years' experience in commissioning and managing multi-market qualitative and quantitative research programmes
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience in managing global brands
- Experience in managing client experience and client satisfaction
This role will move quickly so if you are an immediately available and experienced insights professional then apply today!