Marketing Manager - Specialist Accountancy Firm
A specialist accountancy firm is looking for a Marketing Manager to work closely with partners to build a marketing function to make a large impact on the overall success of the firm. You will be responsible for creating a marketing strategy focusing on revolutionising their digital presence and growing their brand awareness.
You will be joining a firm where the partners believe in the value of marketing and are excited about building a new team. They focus on niche areas including media and television and are looking to expand their client base.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a background in marketing within a partnership and who enjoys a mix of creating a marketing strategy as well as delivery. This is a stand-alone role with the possibility of growing a team in the future.
- Create and deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Work closely with partners to evaluate where marketing can make the biggest impact
- Develop their social media presence
- Manage marketing budget and report on progress and performance
- Manage existing agency relationship
- Organise event calendar and represent firm when appropriate
- Work closely with partners to grow their individual brand
- Carry out market research
- Produce original pieces of content
- Experience in a partnership environment
- Digital experience - social, email, content, CRM
- Experience of carrying out multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of business development - bids/pitches/RFPs
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Close attention to detail
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders