Business Development Director (Brand )
Business Development Director (Corp. Brand)
This role is to lead Business Development process and team, with overall responsibility for identifying, nurturing and securing new business opportunities for a world class brand, brand implementation agency.
- To develop sales and marketing strategies, plans, projections and budgets to deliver the EMEA regions new business targets, which are consistent with the objectives and targets set by the management team
- Responsible for new business and Client Service Teams, overseeing their efforts and activities in their respective areas, working with and guiding them to develop their strategic approaches to new business opportunities
- To become aware of and knowledgeable of all Client industry sectors, the current trends within each sector and identify potential areas of new business opportunity
- To develop a strong awareness of the 2D and 3D branded environment marketplace and recognise trends, opportunities and threats which are to be considered in developing the above strategies and plans
- Proactively research and have a thorough understanding of potential Clients’ business, their market position and reasons for potential change of their brand identity in order to develop the agencies service offerings and messaging
- Grow and maintain sound networking relationships at the highest levels within client and client influencing organisations
- Collaborate and provide support to other regional offices to identify global prospects, share intelligence, develop proposal material and best working practice
- To report to the Managing Director on progress against plans and results against targets
Candidates must be experienced at C-suite level with a; retail, corporate, interiors background will be considered for this role.