Account Manager (Cannes Award Winning Account) – Superb Agency
Account Manager (Cannes Lion Award-Winning Account) – Superb Agency – Central London – to £32k + great benefits
Stunning Central London agency seeks an Account Manager to work on a Cannes Lion award-winning, highly creative, integrated (including DRTV) account.
This role has been exclusively briefed to Fill Recruitment – you won’t find this opportunity advertised anywhere else.
People tend to stay at this worldwide creative agency because they genuinely care about and support their talent. It really is a fabulous place to work.
The Account Manager role
The position will report directly into an Account Director, who reports into a Business Director.
The role would suit an Account Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge; with a passion for creative work which aims to push boundaries.
You need to be confident and comfortable building strong relationships with multiple clients and really understand process and the benefit it brings.
The Account Manager will have the full support of the account team. You need to be a self-starter, and comfortable working autonomously, using your initiative, but also working as part of a team.
You need to be able to hit the ground running and support the day-to-day campaigns to ensure they are operating smoothly. You also require strong attention to detail.
The role and what’s required to do it well
The role will suit an experienced Account Manager looking to work on a highly sought-after account.
You have proven digital, social and direct marketing experience and enjoy working in a high-paced and energetic environment.
Recent projects include a mix of DRTV ads, digital display, social ads, press ads, email and direct mail, so the work is varied and exciting too.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Management of and confident delivery of integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, with support when needed from the AD
- Ability to work independently and within a team – managing upwards to the AD as and when required
- Liaising with all internal departments including Creative, Planning, Art Buying and Design as well as key stakeholders within the wider agency teams
- Confidently present work and proposals to clients
- Demonstrate proactive management of campaigns, successfully pushing projects forward and managing timelines, plus agreed budgets to avoid over burning
- Managing client expectations and delivering against expectations
- Leading and ensuring a seamless delivery of projects across the account from receipt of brief, through to delivery, demonstrating adept project management skills along the way
The agency is looking for someone who is:
- Motivated and energetic
- Has a passion for creative work and a great understanding of the creative development process
- Can-do attitude / positive
- Team and people focused
- Great at building relationships internally and with clients
- Committed and dedicated
- Quick learner and self-starter
Salary and benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £32k) plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with strong digital and direct marketing experience, please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers, planners and creatives at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com