PR Director / Head of PR - Client-side
6 days left
An exciting opportunity for PR Director/Head of PR to join the dynamic marketing team of this well-known British high-street brand.
PR Director / Head of PR - Key Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement a PR strategy that supports the brand’s vision, strategy and key messages/strengths.
- To identify opportunities for media coverage, pitch stories, research story angles, and write press releases.
- To develop lively written and visual content, relevant to consumer audiences.
- To monitor and measure the brand’s and competitor press coverage and activity.
- To build strong relationships with key journalists and influencers (at local, regional and national level), and be the main point of contact for all media enquiries.
- To manage the brand's reputation, collaborating closely with in-house and agency teams.
PR Director / Head of PR - Key Skills:
This is a senior role, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, so at least 5-6 years proven experience working either client or agency-side in the PR sector is a must. Beyond that:
- In-depth knowledge of the media, both on and off-line (including social media), and how it works to deliver consumer PR objectives.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Tact, diplomacy, and the ability to convey information in a clear, engaging way.
- A willingness to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Tenacity, entrepreneurialism, and a proactive, collaborative, ‘can do’ approach to work.
If this role sounds like a good fit for a PR Director / Head of PR of your calibre, then please do get in touch and apply today.
We apologise but we cannot always respond to unsuccessful applications.
Apply for PR Director / Head of PR - Client-side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly