Senior B2B Sales Executive
Our client leads the market as the provider of data for Europe’s automotive decision makers. This sales position plays a key role in generating new revenue and instilling best practices across the new business team. The Senior Sales Executive will have their own monthly/quarterly and yearly personal revenue targets to exceed – this will come from targeted marketing campaigns within the automotive sector in turn growing new business revenues through the company portfolio of digital based products.
- To support the Team Leader and ensure 5 new business team members are motivated, maintaining sales best practices and leading by example.
- Purely new business sales role within a telesales environment where you will be expected to generate new business revenue through handling inbound enquiries and cold calling prospects generated from targeted marketing campaigns.
- To generate revenue through selling a portfolio of data led solutions to the relevant decision makers throughout the automotive industry.
- You will help generate revenue growth by utilising and optimising all available sales channels through new business development.
- You will possess the ability to communicate the benefits of subscribing to their product offering to their customer base and have the ability to sell a portfolio solution where necessary.
- Daily KPI’s will be an integral part of the role
- Ensure the whole team are performing to their full capabilities and achieving their monthly targets
- Lead by example and encourage sales best practice at all times
- Assist in day to day activities and running of the team, ensuring team best practices and sales effectiveness are optimised
- Assist in formulating, managing and executing new business sales plans and strategies for senior management
- Represent new business team when requested by senior management, including acting as an ambassador at any functions and meetings where senior management or customers are present
- Motivate and instil high energy levels within the team e.g. managing the incentive scheme / organise sales competitions, etc.
- You will help gather team forecasts for the Team Leader when required
- You must always support the Team Leader when communicating new initiatives and carrying out any management related issues
- You will ensure activity and energy levels are maintained at all times; especially if the Team Leader is absent / in meetings
- Increase profitable revenues from new/targeted marketing campaigns, as well as a database of lapsed customers.
- To manage your own time effectively and ensure all sales KPI’s are met.
- To ensure lead conversions carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively pitch the company digital products to potential new customers and previous enquired leads.
- Continually update and maintain accurate data and records on the company Salesforce CRM
- Strong previous experience in business development or telesales role essential (ideally, minimum of 2 years’ experience)
- Proven track record of success against sales targets and in achieving KPI’s
- Automotive industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred but not essential
- A self-starter, highly competitive and results-driven
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to think on your feet/lots of initiative and a positive attitude
- Team player
- Good analytical skills