7 days left
A global Fintech business is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their international Marketing team, based in central London. You will be responsible for driving key strategic marketing projects which span across multiple business units whilst driving incremental value to B2B customers via the creation of innovative marketing programs.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Work closely with local product teams to understand the product strategy and build effective marketing plans and campaigns to help drive business goals
- Lead the management of events, engaging external and internal key stakeholders
- Lead innovation and thought leadership on new ways to connect with B2B customers
- Manage end to end campaign execution including effective targeting, creative development, delivery, campaign analysis and budget management.
- Manage campaign budgets and spending
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Executive:
- Proven experience in end-to-end multi-channel campaign management
- Strong ability to manage campaign delivery from multiple stakeholders across multiple local and international teams
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders and teams
- Experience in Budget management
- Customer centric approach with a strong understanding of segmentation and targeting to drive campaign strategy
- Experience in Digital and social marketing, preferably B2BIf you're looking for a challenge and want to make an impact at a creative, risk-taking, and innovative international brand with an unrivalled company culture, please apply.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly