Content Manager - Haymarket Content Labs
Here’s your week. First, you put the finishing touches to a creative pitch for People Management. Then it’s a brainstorming session for a Supply Management event, before a client rings to discuss the direction of their latest SC Media webinar series. By lunch, you’re helping to spice up some marketing copy and checking a handful of lead-gen projects are ticking over. Then you head into town with an editor and salesperson for That Big Pitch. Tomorrow is totally different.
Content Labs, part of Haymarket Business Media, is looking for a content manager who's versatile, creative, and can offer demonstrable organisational skills to help grow HBM's commercial content department.
It’s a role that suits project managers wanting to stretch their creative side, event producers looking to diversify their experience, account managers looking to move into content, or editorial staff who fancy getting stuck into commercial while using their editorial skills.
Who we’re looking for
- A highly organised multi-tasker who works well under pressure, adhering to deadlines and targets
- Able to prioritise, delegate and commission effectively
- An articulate and excellent communicator; a confident writer
- Happy to build relationships both internally and externally, dealing with people across all levels
- Has strong attention to detail and never assumes anything
- Uses own initiative and is creative, with the ability to think differently
- A quick learner who’s motivated and a genuine self-starter, confident enough to provide solutions where needed
You’ll also need to be honest and approachable, know when to support and help and also when to challenge the status quo. You need to understand a client's vision and know how to go about turning that into reality.
Nice to haves
- Good understanding of commercial content
- Client-facing experience
- Sector specific experience and knowledge
- CMS experience basic HTML
- Google Drive (G-Suite), understanding of Google Analytics
- InDesign and Photoshop (preferred, not essential)
- All mainstream social-media channels