Suffolk / London | Digital Build Agency | £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus potential
The current picture
Our client is a well established, highly successful and profitable web dev agency in Suffolk. Their client base spans a rich mix of professional organisations and not for profit enterprises - many of whom are based in and around London - for which they develop, build and maintain their website and online presence.
The agency is looking to hire an Account Director, who will take the lead on developing the client base further. This will include:
- Leading client relationships and taking the lead on pitching for / developing new accounts
- Taking responsibility over the P&L of your account groups
- Having input at board-level over business direction
- Managing and developing a team
- Are a 'buttoned down' and experienced account handler who is used to working in a busy digital or creative agency environment
- You are used to talking to clients about their digital presence - from overall 'look and feel' to complex cms - and take the time to understand their businesses challenges, and working to produce appropriate solutions
- Have excellent communication skills; from translating complex tech speak into layman's terms, to presenting new ideas to clients, to effectively briefing-in and reviewing work with your tech and creative teams
- Enjoy building strong working relationships with clients and are naturally proactive - you are able to spot commercial opportunities and enjoy bringing additional value to the bottom line. You will certainly have had previous success in doing so
- Are looking for a leadership position, with plenty of scope to really and truly make an impact.
You will certainly want to be based at the company's head office in Bury St Edmunds a couple of days a week. The rest of the week you may want to manage your own diary and work flexibly - from a shared workspace-type location (somewhere perhaps in Central London), or out and about meeting clients.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.