Account Manager required for multi award winning Central London agency
Account Manger required to work on blue-chip brands for this world-class London based agency.
A multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency, that focuses on creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers. As part of a large agency network, they have all the benefits of being part of a world class agency while retaining the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller agency.
The client services team is central to the agency’s delivery of campaigns and projects for their clients. The Account Manager role is a crucial one within the team and is both the engine of a strong account team and a core driver of client satisfaction.
You will be required to:
- Be proficient in executing campaigns across digital media, CRM and DM
- Develop good relationships with junior and mid-level clients whilst supporting your senior team in driving revenue growth on the account
- Act as the core client contact for all project queries including timing plans, budgets and creative work
- Receive and understand project briefs from SAM/AD or from clients and manage work through creative/studio
- Create and amend timing plans and status reports for project management purposes and ensure timely delivery
- Manage the timeliness and accuracy of all written documents generated by yourself and any Account Executives
- Ensure all financial processes are followed, including the receipt of Purchase Orders, the drafting of Invoices and the preparation of monthly reporting relating to projects
The successful candidate will be a key client contact, managing and supporting on two blue-chip brands. Whilst day-to-day delivery is key, they also will be involved in bigger strategic projects and financial management and reporting. They will have responsibility, empowerment and support and there is room to progress. You must have a strong understanding of the marketing industry with minimum 18 months’ experience gained in an agency or client-side marketing environment