Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Our client; Britain's most loved retail brand are looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to support their overarching Food marketing strategy by creating and delivering multichannel digital marketing plans across their seasonal campaigns.
Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will work collaboratively across various stakeholders within the business on the delivery of their Christmas and Summer Campaigns. Our client offer fantastic career opportunities and are always looking to be at the cutting edge of Marketing.
- Play a key role in planning, coordinating and implementing the digital execution from initial brief, through to final approval and back end set up, in line with the critical path for seasonal launches and mid-season refreshes.
- Measuring campaign performance; tracking, Campaign KPI's & measuring ROI
- Working very closely with the wider online food trading team to establish a strategy which meets sales, traffic, and conversion goals.
- Provide clear and robust recommendations for each piece of activity
- Work with the wider Marketing team to develop a digital plan across their Digital Channels (dotcom journey, plus email, social, search, display, CRM Loyalty and content)
In order to apply for the role of Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Position you must:
- Have proven digital retail experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Be used to dealing with agencies
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in