Account Director - design and branding agency - £48-54k plus bonus and bens
4 days left
This Central London independent agency has an enviable reputation for creative excellence. The team also has a commercial mind-set and produces some outstanding work around brand narrative, from brand positioning and digital through to campaigns and a variety of communications.
Well-established, with an extremely good name in the industry, the team are 40-45 strong. Their aim is to be open and honest and produce great creative solutions. They value their staff and have a unique rewards structure which has produced a positive, forward-thinking culture and offers every opportunity for growth and personal development. The team has great staff retention and is a very desirable place to work.
Account Director – the Role
The account director is critical to the agency’s success and the ongoing growth of the agency. As an account director, you’ll form beneficial long term relationships with key clients whilst ensuring all the work the team create is of the highest possible standard. You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and all the agency services and act as the senior point of contact on a day-to-day basis. Account directors also pay a key part in the new business strategy for the agency, working on pitches and developing strategic relationships from winning new clients.
Account Director – client requirements –
- Create and maintain strong relationships with clients, continuously delivering excellent service
- Understand client objectives and clearly define how these are met and exceeded on an ongoing basis
- Identify how the team can strengthen their relationships and grow opportunities with them
- Continuously exceed client expectations with confidence by pushing boundaries, encouraging and mentoring your team to do the same
- Cross-sell the agency’s services confidently and clearly to increase revenue and facilitate growth, ensuring your team do the same
- Work on new business from both a team and company perspective, adding ideas and strategic input into winning pitches
- Deliver company credentials in a confident and engaging way, displaying knowledge across various client case studies
- Communicate company values and agency story to clients
Account Director – internal requirements
- Demonstrate creative judgment and be able to constructively advise on creative feedback, retaining the team’s creative integrity when working with clients
- Create and implement effective ways in which knowledge and innovation can be shared internally and externally, including opportunities that broaden client relationships
- Clearly define a growth strategy for your clients, working with the CSD to achieve this
- Share best practice with the team and wider business, developing effective processes and skills that inspire
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day output of your team and ensure every piece of work is delivered to the highest standards
- Communicate professionally and positively with your team, giving clear and constructive advice and feedback
The Account Director will have some experience of branding and communications gained from a similar agency and be familiar with the creative agency world. This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate.
At Story, we find talent for the design, branding, marketing and advertising sectors. With 27 years’ combined experience, we have built long term relationships with some of the most innovative agencies in the creative industry.
We find roles for a whole host of agency people – managing directors, client services directors, strategic directors and senior planners, account managers, execs and junior planners, project managers, production specialists, creative services etc.
We focus on design and branding and integrated marketing, working with a large network of agencies, from larger, group owned consultancies to medium-sized independents and boutique agencies in the UK and internationally.
We believe that quality is often in the detail. We spend time listening to both clients and candidates - and often reading between the lines is what enables us to find the best matches. The philosophy is simple; to offer the best possible service and solutions to both candidates and clients and develop strong, long term relationships. Our straight-talking approach, along with our integrity and commitment in doing good work, make us trusted partners.
Apply for Account Director - design and branding agency - £48-54k plus bonus and bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly