Digital Marketing Administrator (HTML)
5 days left
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Administrator to join our Tech Solutions Team and play an integral role supporting the development of our web product suite and the growth of digital programmes. Working across the agency to deliver high quality, high performance multi device consumer facing websites and maintain our in-house systems.
This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in digital delivery in a role that may open the doors to a career with Tech Solutions. You will have exposure to a wide range of technologies used in the implementation of our clients digital marketing activities.
What you will do…
- Develop proficiency in our clients’ CMS to manage content within their websites
- Perform content audits, resize and make minor asset amends as required
- Build and test HTML emails and manage the setup of email campaigns within email delivery systems
- Support the QA team in testing client websites and emails including content and functionality
- Demonstrate your knowledge and technical capabilities through proactive contribution to meetings, project planning and post project evaluations
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have experience of editing content within a CMS, email delivery systems and platforms
- An understanding of the structure of HTML
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Google Docs etc.)
- A passion for delivering great experiences across web, mobile and other channels
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate complex points in a simple, understandable way
- To be a team player, with the drive and ambition to develop your tech career.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 16th March 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.
Apply for Digital Marketing Administrator (HTML)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly