Head of Business and Product Management
This heritage business with a long history in the Staffordshire region is currently recruiting for a Head of Business & Product Management to own and manage two of the largest brands within their portfolio.
The Role: This is a fantastic role for a highly commercial and strategic Head of Product Management/ Head of Brand with experience working in a global branded consumer goods business. You will be responsible for developing and executing brand, business and category strategies using product, place, price, promotion across NPD and EPD. The role requires a clear focus on lifecycle management, product cost and pricing with close collaboration with sales, NPD, product managers, marketing and creative teams,
- Lead the development and execution of the brand and business strategy
- Develop long-term portfolio opportunities and strategies for the business across both brands
- Leverage key market insight as well as consumer and trend insight which will shape the long term strategic roadmap and brand positioning
- Pricing; ensure that all new products to market have strong margins in line with competitor and market research
- Manage the brand P&L; budget investment and spend across the portfolio growth
- Be the brand ambassador to ensure commercial growth and success and act as category leader for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Team management responsibility within a matrix organisation.
The Candidate: You must be a confident, personable individual who can build relationships quickly and show gravitas. You will have worked in a senior product or brand role previously where you have had commercial responsibility for a large portfolio on a global scale. Previously managing consumer products in your portfolio, ideally luxury products such as home-wares, interiors, gifting, fashion, you will be able to demonstrate how you have activated these through retail partners globally. You must be able to demonstrate commercial acumen having grown large categories, managed large teams and be comfortable working within a global, matrix organisation.
As well as an excellent salary, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday + BH, bonus, excellent product discount, pension, free parking.
This Head of Product Management role is commutable from Leek, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Burton on Trent, Uttoxeter, Crewe, Nantwich.
This Head of Product Management role would also suit a Head of Brand who has NPD in their role, Head of Category Development
Head of Product Management, Stoke on Trent, £excellent