Creative Content Strategist, ITP Ignite
3 days left
ITP Ignite, a full service digital communications agency, works with brands to manage their social media channels, build awareness, drive traffic and engagement; amplifying reach and visibility through ITP Media Group and external platforms. From strategy to execution, our team at ITP Ignite are storytellers, creators and curators of content, via editorial, imagery and videos that are relevant and engaging to our clients objectives.
As a Creative Content Strategist, your role would be to achieve business goals by maximizing the commercial impact of creative content.
The ideal candidate will use expert researchers and editorial resources to create and/or distribute valuable, relevant, and consistent content that adheres to the trusted voice of the brand, in collaboration with our clients, to then be distributed across our desktop, mobile and social platforms.
Duties & Expectations:
Your core function is developing a content strategy based on our company’s needs or our client’s business objectives and a customer’s or end user’s needs. You must set guidelines for the tone, style and voice of all brand content. You will also measure and analyse what’s working and what isn’t with regard to the brand’s content marketing efforts.
The right candidate will oversee content requirements and champion content marketing strategies across the company. He/she will create & maintain editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plans.
The selected candidate will produce and supervise engaging creative content for web and social media, editorials, blogs, media releases, video and proposals.
Skills, Traits & Experience:
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- High-level thinker who also has a penchant for keeping track of details
- A standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply your strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated.
- Project & Budget management experience
- Ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics, videos or multimedia presentations
- A firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills is preferred
If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, then please send your CV and a cover letter which explains why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.
This role is permanent, full-time and based in Dubai. Relocation package as well as work visa and medical coverage is on offer for the right candidate!