Inbound Support Executive (Client Services)
NEW JOB- Currently recruiting for a Inbound Support Executive (Client Services) to join a multi-platform content and services business that provides businesses and individuals with knowledge, tools and opportunities to improve their performance.
Based in Central London, you will join a growing business whilst focusing on our clients award winning data intelligence subscription services.
This role focuses on our clients portfolio of subscription services and work alongside the sales teams helping to support them with any client queries throughout their subscription life cycle. Tasks include answering all incoming email inbox enquires across the portfolio of brands and picking up any incoming calls to help resolve client issues.
As a whole the Client Services team are a vibrant, high performing team working within a fast paced environment. This job is suited to someone who thrives on being busy, is well organised and can juggle numerous tasks at once. The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure and have an excellent rapport with clients.
Within this role, you will work closely with a number of different teams including the rest of the client services team, the Account Management team and the Digital Team. This role includes a combination of administrative support, resolving client access issues or technical problems and providing excellent customer service, acting as the first point of contact for all of our subscription clients.
KEY DUTIES / Customer Support:
* Be responsible for incoming emails enquires to our subscription support inbox and resolve any queries within a timely manner.
* To answer any incoming client calls to the client services line and either help to resolve the client directly whilst on the phone, log the issues accordingly or pass onto the relevant team to pick up.
* To report and log any website issues or bugs with the digital team, managing these requests with team and making sure that all of the relevant teams are informed.
* To ensure that all new subscribers have been invited to join their accounts with efficient instructions and support on how to do so.
* Adding/removing users, assisting with log in quires and completing administrative tasks to amend and update subscription accounts within the CRM system.
* Be confident in providing product knowledge and best practice with clients over the phone in order to drive optimal engagement across their subscription services.
* Be able to advise clients on all services of the subscription product across the brands, taking the opportunity when assisting with any queries to point out key features of the service and make suggestions based on the client needs.
* Working closely with the rest of client services teams to book in any training enquiries with our on boarding support agent and also flag any key account enquiries to our Key account support executives.
* Assisting with ad hoc projects to support the wider team as and when required.
COMPETENCIES / ESSENTIAL:
* Worked within a Sales or Client support role previously
* Competent in Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Confident written and verbal communication, excellent proof reading skills
* Organised and able to handle numerous tasks at once
* Digitally savvy and able to grasp new technology and new processes quickly
* Strong attention to detail on administrative tasks
* Experience in B2B environment
* Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ideal
The ideal candidate must be willing to contribute to all tasks needed to support the successful sales process and customer experience. The Client Services team are the 'central hub' between the sales team and the Marketing teams internally, and between colleagues and customers. The team must therefore be professional, efficient, well organised and flexible.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.