BRAND EXECUTIVE (SPORT)
3 days left
Become brand executive for one of the worlds leading sports organisations.
A world-renowned sports organisation who provide direction and governance, oversee the development and stage international first class events world-wide. This is truly one of the most exciting high-profile sports on the planet. With head offices based in London and a passionate team of staff who contribute daily to the successful management of world class sport.
If you love sport and have a passion for all things branding and marketing - this is a brilliant opportunity for you! Joining a busy marketing team of a world governing sport organisation to develop and implement the company's brand strategy and flagship events. There is the opportunity to travel internationally acting as a brand guardian across all channels and managing day-to-day marketing campaigns. You will have creative freedom to present new ideas, establish new guidelines and help to implement strategies across the business. With excellent company benefits, the opportunity to work for a world-renowned organisation and have your work broadcast to a mass global audience - it really is a fantastic career move!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Be a brand guardian for the organisation
- Manage the design and production of campaigns and materials working with external agencies (design, marketing & PR)
- Work closely with the Comms and Digital teams on guidelines and key messaging
- Project manage and support on the implementation of campaigns and communicate with stakeholders
- Ensure brand consistency and provide sales material
I am looking for a branding executive or marketing executive to manage multiple brands across a range of channels. It is essential you have experience in campaign management, brand and marketing development, and enjoy identifying new, creative and unique ideas. You will have a sound knowledge of digital and social media and be confident to manage projects start to finish. You will be creative, flexible, confident to liaise with high profile clients, agencies, stakeholders and colleagues, have an interest in sport and a passion for branding.
- Experience in brand and marketing management
- Excellent IT Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Design software is advantageous)
- Proven success managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering campaigns to budget
- Ability to develop creative and unique campaigns ideas, voice and execute them
- Excellent time management
- Flexible to work outside of regular working hours and travel internationally
- High standard of attention to detail and communication - both written and oral
- Additional languages are advantageous but not essential
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
Apply for BRAND EXECUTIVE (SPORT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly