Thriving independent agency | Central London | £45-50,000
Following a successful couple of years, this proudly independent London agency is offering a Digital Account Director the chance to work with a global blue chip brand.
With a track record spanning more than two decades, this agency has built up a formidable reputation. From their London offices, they work with some of the world's biggest brands across FMCGs, electronics, food, B2B and retail. Inclusive, proactive and collaborative, this agency provides itself on staff development which helps to ensure that retention levels are kept high.
As the agency is currently going through an impressive growth phase, The Great & The Good have been working with them to attract exceptional talent who will also fit the company's vital culture.
This Account Director role will be leading a key business stream for a flagship client. You will be supported by an enthusiastic team who are adept at making projects happen and will have the opportunity to:
- Lead international projects
- Work closely with and learn from the agency's senior team
- Travel internationally
- Liaise with key stakeholders at a blue chip client who see the agency as a long-standing partner
- Oversee strategic direction for your accounts
As an Account Director with a focus on web platform/app builds, you will be expected to have:
- Built exceptional internal and client relationships
- Developed your team
- Managed significant budgets and increased account revenue/profitability
- Overseen account strategy
- Been seen as a leader within your account management team
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good with a copy of your CV.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.