Content and Social Media Manager
Social Media Content Manager - Manchester - £25-28k
Well-respected B2B marketing agency in Manchester is looking for a Social Media Content Manager to join their PR team.
Your core purpose is to…
- Manage your client's social media account across key platforms and to deliver accountable results Create campaign strategies, content and content schedules in line with your clients' social media and campaign objectives
- Offer consultancy - Advise clients on best practice and best way to use social media to enhance overall communications strategy, in line with client business objectives
- Content creation - Producing quality, relevant content, in a number of formats to engage and grow our online audiences
- Community management support - Working with PR team to liaise with client over customer and user comments and requests for help across platforms. Liaising with client to provide appropriate responses.
- Guide others - Support more junior members of the team, helping them find solutions with social media content and problems that they may not reach themselves Why this role is important Your clients rely on you for your advice and counsel, so you'll be making an important contribution to their businesses.
- Agency-side experience in marketing, digital or PR agency.
- Proven social media management experience across Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Demonstrable content creation
- Blog-writing (SEO-optimized)
- Experienced in the set-up and management of Paid Social
- Experience of tracking and monitoring social media campaigns and reporting on findings