Digital Marketing Manager
You will have both technical and campaign experience with the ability to demonstrate experience building and nurturing digital B2B campaigns. You will be a creative problem solver, highly analytical and keen to explore technologies.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage digital advertising operations and use thorough understanding of organic and paid search, social media platforms, as well as marketing automation, to improve operational effectiveness
- You'll use operational metrics to manage performance, while reporting on KPIs and ROI.
- You'll champion and support the testing-learning-optimising cycle
- You'll have good understanding of MarTech and its uses to build the best practice in digital marketing across all customer touch points.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/Experience Required:
- Extensive knowledge of increasing RIO through digital ad channels and assets
- Expertise in devising and optimising digital advertising programmes and fulfilment
- Extensive experience of driving optimisation of multi-channel digital campaigns to market
- Good understanding of SEO, PPC, organic and paid social optimisation
- Understanding of email best practice and marketing automation
If you would like to take on a new challenge in a company that believes in Marketing and growth opportunities please apply for this role with your CV.