Retention and Growth Marketing Manager
5 days left
The successful candidate will join a growing international software business and be part of an exciting innovate technology provider.
Retention and Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Own key retention and growth marketing programs, leading the analytics, strategy development, execution, reporting and continuous improvement loop on these initiatives.
- Develop, test and implement life cycle marketing strategies aimed at optimizing engagement, loyalty, retention and growth.
- Manage cross-functional initiatives to deliver business requirements, create project plans, and drive on-time execution.
Retention and Growth Marketing Manager Skills/Experience Required:
- Extensive Experience in a B2B SaaS or cloud business with proven experience running retention marketing programs.
- You will be a Data-Driven Marketer, who is comfortable working with large sets of digital marketing data.
- Proven analytical skills, able to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI/advantages of programs & investments.
- Able to lead a team and interact professionally with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working effectively in an agile, iterative test-and-learn marketing environment
I you feel like it's time for a change and want to move into an innovative growing software company please apply with your CV
Apply for Retention and Growth Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly