Retention and Growth Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will join a growing international software business and be part of an exciting innovate technology provider.
Retention and Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Own key retention and growth marketing programs, leading the analytics, strategy development, execution, reporting and continuous improvement loop on these initiatives.
- Develop, test and implement life cycle marketing strategies aimed at optimizing engagement, loyalty, retention and growth.
- Manage cross-functional initiatives to deliver business requirements, create project plans, and drive on-time execution.
Retention and Growth Marketing Manager Skills/Experience Required:
- Extensive Experience in a B2B SaaS or cloud business with proven experience running retention marketing programs.
- You will be a Data-Driven Marketer, who is comfortable working with large sets of digital marketing data.
- Proven analytical skills, able to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI/advantages of programs & investments.
- Able to lead a team and interact professionally with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working effectively in an agile, iterative test-and-learn marketing environment
I you feel like it's time for a change and want to move into an innovative growing software company please apply with your CV