Senior Marketing Executive - Wealth Management
Do you have B2B financial services or professional services marketing experience, ideally where you’ve implemented and delivered high effective marketing campaigns to intermediaries or IFA’s.
Highly prestigious, established Wealth Management Company who manage a wide portfolio of discretionary funds including green and ethical investments. Second to none investment reputation. They offer a fantastic environment to work in with lots of autonomy but supportive environment. They offer great benefits and an appreciation of work/life balance. People want to work for this company - it has a huge calling card - adds real kudos to your CV and career development.
They're looking for a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager who's confident planning and delivering integrated end to end campaigns.
It will be your responsibility to support the day to day creation of engaging marketing activity that drives sales, brand awareness and customer loyalty and retention. You will help build the identity and reinforce reputation in the discretionary fund intermediary market by producing 'stand out' marketing. You will use your excellent communication skills by working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and partner organisations.
- Plan and delivery marketing campaigns using full range of digital and offline marketing mix (including e-comms, digital advertising, promotions, events, webinars, literature, direct mailers to a range of intermediaries.
- Support the promotion of ethical investment arm, delivering marketing activities on client retention and identifying areas of opportunity.
- Be responsible for organising and promoting Investor events, including coordinating provision of materials
- Support highly respected 'advisor' blog, sourcing topical and relevant content.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- To track and report on effectiveness of each campaign.
Candidates should be educated to degree level and have at least three years' experience in a B2B marketing role within financial services. Highly beneficial if you have gained some experience producing highly effective marketing campaigns to IFA's/Intermediaries. Ideally you will also have a good understanding of Investment - DFM, Wealth management or private banking.
I'm looking for a clever marketer - someone who has a proven background in producing and delivering effective integrated campaigns through print and online including events and social media. You will need to be an excellent communicator both written and verbally, have confidence to deal with senior colleagues and be credible with suppliers, investment managers and partners.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading firm in Investment and Wealth Management. They've been searching for a while but haven't found the right person who meets all the criteria so if you feel you do - please press the 'Apply' now button. They're keen to interview as soon as possible.