Strategy Director - Global Brand Consultancy
This leading global branding and design consultancy seek a talented Strategy Director to join their collaborative and inspiring team. With strategic rigor and creative excellence right at its heart, they have the bandwidth to identify consumer trends, product and service innovations that are taking place in real life and in real time around the world. Their international client base ranges from banking to brewing, from sports and luxury to retailing and brand environments.
Enthusiastic and engaged with the world of brands and branding, we are looking for a client-centric Strategy Director who will bring creativity and flair to their work, built on a foundation of strong analytical and research skills. You are someone who enjoys supporting the cohesion teams, acting as a bridge between senior and junior members. Experience of delivering a mix of corporate and consumer brand strategies for well-known brands, at a leading international brand consultancy, is essential.
Key Skills and responsibilities include:
- Develop inspiring ideas, compelling storylines and strategic recommendations
- Lead a full breadth of strategy projects (i.e. positioning, architecture, naming, design, activation) across multiple industries
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of market research, (for the benefit of branding projects)
- Contribute to thought-leadership, especially blog pieces
- Participate in and lead new business pitches when required
- Build good working relationships with client services and creative teams
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and be part of a global network in a respectful, collaborative, non-hierarchical and encouraging working environment. If you are creative, adaptable, positive and entrepreneurial and fit the above criteria please forward your details immediately to Ann Sharman: firstname.lastname@example.org.