Strategic Consultant - international brand consultancy - £45-60k dependent on experience
If you’re a smart and aspiring strategic consultant looking to join a leading international business and branding agency, look no further! This could be the role for you..
This is a highly respected independent branding agency with international reach. The team work with clients in the UK and globally, producing some outstanding creative and strategic work. The agency have other offices internationally and they work collaboratively on certain projects and independently on others. The work is brand-centric but varied and they work with clients from a broad mix of sectors. They are known in the industry for the quality of their thinking and their creative and have produced some truly memorable work. Despite this enviable reputation, the London agency has a family feel and it is a creative, warm and collaborative environment in which to work.
Strategic Consultant – the role
The strategic consultant must bring creativity, imagination, business acumen and cultural insight to developing and delivering strategic brands for the agency’s clients.
The agency are looking for people who are talented brand strategists who bring creativity and flair to their work, built on a foundation of research and insight skills.
The strategic consultant must be enthusiastically engaged with the world of brands and branding, someone able to make imaginative leaps into the future. They must be open, collaborative and respectful and enjoy working within a team of like-minded people. This person will need to be adaptable, enjoy travelling, enjoy the international aspect of the role, take responsibility for their role and take real pride in it.
Strategic consultant – Job responsibilities
• Delivering strategic point of view for clients’ brands
• Proposing options for brand positioning
• Analysing competitors and categories in order to propose or challenge brand opportunities
• Identifying relevant trends
• Brand Identity analysis and benchmarking
• Gathering qualitative research to extract insights that can shape strategy
• Have a persuasive and engaging approach
• Facilitating creative workshops
• Crafting brand values, brand purpose, positioning statements, brand personality
• Developing brand architecture and naming
• Writing creative briefs
Strategic consultant – qualifications and experience
- Experience of having worked on brand strategies for named brands in an agency or consultancy
- An understanding of strategic research techniques.
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills in English; other European languages helpful.
- Someone adaptable, entrepreneurial, light of foot and flexible.
- Someone who is a team player but equally able to manage their own time and work alone
This is a wonderful opportunity and the agency is exceptional. If you feel this could be right for you, please get in touch.
At Story, we find talent for the design, branding, marketing and advertising sectors. With 27 years’ combined experience, we have built long term relationships with some of the most innovative agencies in the creative industry. We find roles for a whole host of agency people – managing directors, client services directors, strategic directors and senior planners, account managers, execs and junior planners, project managers, production specialists, creative services etc.
We focus on design and branding and integrated marketing, working with a large network of agencies, from larger, group owned consultancies to medium-sized independents and boutique agencies in the UK and internationally.
We believe that quality is often in the detail. We spend time listening to both clients and candidates - and often reading between the lines is what enables us to find the best matches. The philosophy is simple; to offer the best possible service and solutions to both candidates and clients and develop strong, long term relationships. Our straight-talking approach, along with our integrity and commitment in doing good work, make us trusted partners.