Media Sales Executive
Do you have at least 6 months media sales experience, having worked at a publishing house or a national press house and do you have excellent communication skills and experience working to set KPIs? This is a fast moving multi-faceted role, so outstanding social, relationship building and time-management skills are key attributes needed for this role combined with a working knowledge of West end agencies . We are talking celebrity lifestyle magazines/online/Radio/ Creative solutions. Our client can offers a competitive package, a fun and vibrant atmosphere that includes exclusive attendance to some of the biggest events in the social calendar, a yearly awards event and extensive training to further your career with the largest media owner in Europe.
- Day to day contact for print & digital planners and buyers for allocated agency patch
- Exceptional understanding of the Magazine Display Advertising ecosystem
- Own and drives the Display sales strategy and creative opportunities across a portfolio of brands across print & digital for said Agency patch
- An expert on a portfolio and a member of the brand’s virtual sales team
- Responsible for delivering the advertising plan across the magazine brands with the portfolio
- Maximise share and revenue opportunities through up selling & cross selling
- Ensure that all agreed processes are delivered on time e.g. updating bookings, order confirmations, lead chasing etc.
- That agreed preparation and material is delivered for all meetings
- A good understanding of reporting (TGI, ADDynamix, CRM etc.) and analytics to create insight and recommendations for improvement and positive change
- Accurately forecasts and manages revenue pipelines across multiple verticals and channels.
- The ability to define and communicate clear measurable goals to their line manager
- Strong agency relationships
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Proven & strong negotiator
- Excellent telmar & systems skills
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of the market – press & digital
- New thinker – ability to drive new ideas and initiatives
- Capable of representing full portfolio / generating cross portfolio revenues
- Enthusiastic, energetic & professional
- Ensure effective delivery of the agency deals
- Deliver year on year revenue growth
- Price protection
This role is an ideal opportunity for a magazine brand enthusiast to work across some of the most popular weekly magazines in the market. Ideally a tough negotiator, keen to learn and not scared to push the boundaries. They will be full of energy; focused striving to improve our revenue and share position. A sales person who loves to sell!
The role would be a mix of display and creative. This role is print but they expect everyone to upsell on digital and obviously when doing the creative responses will have the opportunity to learn about radio and digital much more as will work closely with all Company brands. You would be looking after an agency patch – within this sits Unilever, L’Oréal, Havas, 7 stars so it’s a really good group of clients.