Account Executive - Integrated Marketing - Herts
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Account Executive with perhaps an internship or a year's experience looking to join a highly successful integrated advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
The agency in question have been running successfully now for over 16 years and are well known for their excellent creative work particularly for clients within leisure, healthcare and education.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency. Below are a blend of responsibilities that the successful candidate should possess.
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Work with Account Manager to help develop existing accounts
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Some understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Exposure to quotations
- Forge good client relations
- Good phone, email and meeting etiquette - know when to use the right channel
- Attend client meetings
- Assist with analysing the data from key reports and make recommendations moving forward
You are likely to be:
- Ability to listen and understand
- Ownership of task, job & project
- Gain respect of client
- Good relationship builder
This is a great training ground for someone looking to start their career in marketing with monthly reviews and excellent training both in house and externally. You will quickly progress to Account Manager level and pick up all the necessary qualifications to succeed in the marketing agency world. you'll also be well rewarded with salary, bonus, holiday all within a fun, friendly team of motivated people!