Internal Communications Manager
Are you are an immediately available Internal Communications Manager looking to join a leading multinational law firm?
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Communications, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Manager to join our client based in Central London.
Your role will help support key business areas by determining, implementing and managing the internal communications strategy and ensuring their messaging and communications are delivered in a well-timed manner in line with the firm-wide approach. You will be advising on internal communications best practice and supporting the implementation of new approaches where appropriate.
- Crafting messaging, writing communication and preparing materials to suit all levels of a diverse organisation.
- Building awareness, understanding and engagement of different strategies.
- Providing direction and internal communication support for employee engagement campaigns.
- Advising senior leadership team on internal communications, provide best practice and recommendations on communication initiatives to increase visibility and trust.
- Proven track record in internal communications with an appreciation of internal communications strategy and planning, preferably within the legal sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- A team player.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required to be successful in this role, and are looking for your next move, please do not hesitate to apply with your details.