Head of Product
Our client are one of the UK's most recognised brands and are looking to create a digital world that enables great things to happen. They're a rapidly growing business and are continuing to act as the pioneers in there space.
I am searching for a Head of Product to set the strategy for a best-in-class experience on a mobile device, and own the product management and rationalisation.
You'll be required to act as the thought leader and 'champion' how the consumer trend in Mobile & Mobile app is changing; satisfying customer needs and producing actionable insights for the wider digital team to act upon.
- Set the direction for app strategy, including product management of core apps and the rationalisation of the current app portfolio
- Oversee the development and design approach of the Apps Product Portfolio, working closely with the Brand team to ensure app experience guidelines are aligned
- Create an 'Apps Centre of Excellence'
- Define and deliver a reduction and rationalisation of the current Apps portfolio over 1-2 years that meets business objectives
- Drive a significant shift in awareness and use of the apps within the existing customer base and across all aspects of the Customer Journey
- Full knowledge of the app product management lifecycle
- Knowledge of UX best practice
- Exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent commercial and operational awareness
- Excellent customer and customer experience focus
If you feel that this could be the right career move for you or you would like to find out more then please feel free to get in touch.