Head Of Digital Transformation
Our client are one of the UK's most recognised brands and are looking to create a digital world that enables great things to happen. They're in the process of growing out all parts of the business, with the aim of connecting to more customers.
I am searching for a Head of Digital Transformation to provide strategic direction, delivery programme definition, creative oversight and execution of the overall Digital transformation
As the first dedicated Head of Digital Transformation, you will set the vision for Digital Service, define the detailed programme and roadmap to deliver a mix of continuous optimisation and transformational experiences.
- Define and lead the Digital Service transformation strategy and delivery programme that achieves a growth in digital service channels whilst achieving required cost reduction targets.
- Drive a significant shift in awareness and use of Digital Service channels within the existing customer base and across all aspects of the Customer Journey
- Create data-driven experiences that protect and grow revenue within the customer base, working closely with the wider teams to develop segmentation and targeting abilities.
- Analyse multiple sources of data (both within Digital and other Analytics teams) to derive clear, actionable insights to inform action (short-term and long-term)
- Knowledge of UX best practice
- Highly numerate and analytical
- High awareness of a multi-channel design and delivery
- Understanding of web analytics packages including Adobe Analytics, sessions tools and user testing would be very helpful
- Demonstrable experience leading transformational experience changes
- Proven delivery against ambitious targets
- Proven team management and people development
- High analytical and technical skills, with an ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well founded.
If you feel that this could be the right career move for you or you would like to find out more then please feel free to get in touch.