Account Director – Top 10 Agency – Central London
Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - to £47k + great benefits
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks an established Account Director (1+ years in a similar role) with solid strategic experience to lead the day to day management and delivery of creative CRM campaigns - largely DM and email for this exciting, growing, agency account.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within in truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
Reporting and Context
The position will report directly into a Group Account Director, and will work alongside 7 client service team members.
The Account Director will be responsible for leading an area of the business, providing an exciting opportunity for a solid and ambitious Account Director to demonstrate ownership, strategic thinking and the ability to manage projects end-to-end.
The Account Director role & what’s required to do it well
- Ownership and management of a key area of the client’s business
- Partnering with the client to understand key business challenges and objectives
- To be a key senior-level client contact; building excellent relationships, managing expectations, ensuring work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Manage large strategic briefs - working with data, planning and external agencies to deliver integrated campaigns
- Creative delivery of CRM campaigns; largely DM and email
- To act as brand guardian and champion of braver creative choices
- To support the GAD and BD when required
Technical Skills / Experience Required
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role at Account Director level
- Deep knowledge of direct and/or digital channels, genuine interest in customer experience marketing
- Experience delivering strategic projects end-to-end, working with planning and data teams
- Experience writing creative briefs, and management of creative delivery
- Good knowledge of print production and eCRM
- Experience working in an integrated way with other agencies to deliver strategy and creative
- Experience of leading and developing a team, managing and mentoring junior members
- Solid communication skills and ability to run a project through an agency
- Excellent project management skills – attention to detail, ability to prioritise effectively, proactivity and forward planning
- A great understanding of the creative development process, working with creative teams, concepts, designers and animators
- Financial acumen and experience quoting and billing
- Client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates well)
- Good presentation skills (written and verbal)
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £47k) plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Directors with solid digital and direct marketing experience please do get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Account Director – Top 10 Agency – Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly