Display and Paid Social Advertising Manager
- Cutting Edge Digital Tools.
- Opportunity to join a successful and ambitious team.
- International exposure.
What you'll be doing
This well-respected multi-channel retailer is a regular member of the IRUK annual report, highlighting their strength within eCommerce. Sitting in the eCommerce team and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will drive the programmatic actvities through display and paid social marketing. You will be creating and implementing optimisation strategies that ensure performance metrics are achieved within the eCommerce platform. The tools you'll be using to succeed include DoubleClick, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Analytics. You'll also be continually seeking new and novel ways of reaching customers.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Alongside a strong broad digital skillset, you'll ideally have the following:
- A real interest in eCommerce
- Deep understanding across the social media platforms
- Experience using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and Marin
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong commercial acumen
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to join a forward thinking company that is able to offer ample career progression opportunities.
Get in touch with Stacey at ADLIB for the finer details.