Marketing Campaign Manager w Email Automation Exp: 6 month
Marketing Campaigns Manager w/ email automation experience.
6 month contract. Up to £35-40k
Based in London Bridge
My client is an international commercial property company going through a period of growth.
They are looking for an incredibly organised, energetic and dynamic Marketing Campaign Manager, to drive all activities in their busy marketing departments and keep our design team on track.
Based in the Shard London, this role will be in charge of the implementation of all marketing campaigns that directly drive revenue and brand awareness, both in the UK and internationally.
Capable of prioritising the workload coming from different part of the Group, both in the UK and from our European subsidiaries, managing its timely delivery and directly managing one designer and any agencies or suppliers involved.
Good team player and communicator, this person is comfortable liaising with other functions within the organisation, at national and international level.
- Act as a central point in the management, coordination, internal communication and execution of all marketing campaigns - and drive their timely execution
- Traffic management: Acts as the main liaison between internal stakeholders, the Design team and any external agencies/suppliers to ensure campaigns are run to time and budget.
- Support and own projects from inception to completion for a variety of campaigns and ensure integration with other business divisions where required
- Ensure proper campaign tracking and establish internal benchmarks for performance measurement
- Measure and control campaign effectiveness to ensure demonstrable return on investment for all activity
- Drive increased awareness and appreciation of campaigns internally: ensure circulation of results and follow up actions to all stakeholders
- Assist with reporting and presenting: weekly sales meetings, monthly budget, presenting monthly reviews, running monthly planning meetings and writing monthly CEO report
- Take a leading role in implementing Pardot marketing automation platform
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Hands-on experience implementing and using marketing automation (Pardot preferable)
- Strong project management experience: ability to manage challenging and sometimes unpredictable time-scales, and anticipate issues.
- Strong list management, manipulation and processing skills - strong ExCel a must
- Team player with real team ethos, customer focus and `can-do' attitude.
- Self-starter with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and flexible