Strategist - CRM/BTL Agency - London
I'm working exclusively with a well-established customer engagement agency to find them a confident Strategist with solid experience in digital CRM and a knowledge of media planning. With a portfolio of world-class brands and an outstanding reputation, this is an agency that anyone would want on their CV.
This role sits within a strategy hub, you'll be working alongside your brand, media, CRM & PR counterparts within the wider agency network to deliver seamlessly integrated programmes and campaigns. You'll take the lead in developing solid agency and client relationships, inspiring those around you with your razor sharp thinking and consulting clients on the best solutions to build brand loyalty with their customers.
Who you are:
Solving client problems is what gets you up in the morning, you’ve got bags of energy and enjoy taking the complex to distil key insights. You don’t sit back, taking the lead you’re a maverick in your approach, not afraid to get your hands dirty, try new things and voice your opinion.
What you need:
- 2-4 years engagement strategy experience (digital and CRM campaigns)
- Some media planning experience highly desirable
- A track record defining robust strategy from key insights
- Able to write inspirational creative briefs
- Lead on campaign performance and relevant strategic recommendations
- You’ll be able to own strategic conversations with clients and other agency partners
- You’ll be both strategic and creative in good measure
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Strategist to develop their career with an agency leader and make name for themselves in the CRM/loyalty space.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.