Creative Copywriter - B2B digital and integrated marcoms agency
Our client is an independent full service integrated marcoms agency that was first established in the late 80’s and has not only survived but maintained its position in the market place.
A team over 50 bright, creative individuals make up this forward thinking agency, built on digital transformation and traditional marcoms.
Due to growth this agency is now seeking a Creative Copywriter with broad versatile experience who is looking for their next career move.
Conceptualist. Writer. Visionary.
As a successful Creative Copywriter, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Copywriter isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is one of the leading integrated marketing agencies in the UK with a broad portfolio of B2B and B2C clients spanning a wide array of sectors that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf marketing ideas.
- You might be a Copywriter who is working on the mundane and wishes for more creative challenges.
- You must have some experience working in B2B at a marketing or digital agency
- Very strong conceptually but able to turn your hand to both long and short copy.
- Writing for a variety of different platforms and channels, which may include online/print ads, scripts, social media, articles, blogs, websites, brochures and internal agency material
- Contributing relevant ideas for effective content
- Working closely with Content/Creative Director, Studio and Client Services to deliver projects and tasks as required
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you to create great campaigns.
- We don’t need to see social / environmental work, but some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Experienced at working within creative teams as you will at times be paired up with an Art Director or Creative Director for conceptual work as well as work alone on other projects
- Obvious, however a real passion for what you do – whether that’s shown through your own Blog or the current role you do
In return for your skills and experience as a Copywriter our client offers a wide salary banding of up to £30k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your CV and portfolio.