Digital Marketing Analyst
Blue Skies are working with an exciting and innovative organisation to support the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their growing team.
Our client operates as a non-profit making organisation but remain highly commercial and work with organisations and consumers across the UK making them a niche company and growing brand.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for providing insights and analysis to the marketing team that will drive future campaigns and activity and ultimately enhance their performance - a really important role!
Key duties will include:
* Using web analytics tools to analyse digital marketing activity and make recommendations
* Working closely with an in-house UX/UI team to improve website conversion and performance
* Provide actionable insights to the marketing team to enhance marketing campaigns and customer journey
* Building and delivering email campaigns using DotMailer, MailChimp and/or Campaign Monitor
* Create, manage and share reports and dashboards to track marketing performance
This is a really key role for our client (and their clients!) and so we are keen to receive applications from individuals who are able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy marketing department and those with a natural ability for numbers, data and insight. You must have strong IT skills, be a confident user of Excel and have managed Google Analytics previously.
This role is working within a small, sociable and friendly team who enjoy working collaboratively and creatively. You will be a thinker with the ability to resolve problems and think on your feet to provide instant information.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time in their development and to work with a fully formed in-house marketing and creative team.
Interviews will held immediately for suitable candidates.
Digital Marketing Analyst, to £25k - Worcestershire